Friday, March 26, 2010

update time

was reminded today that I should update.... LOL

I kind of forgot about this blog....bad I know

I actually am kind of excited because I went to see Dr. Xiao Di at the Cleveland Clinic yesterday......he heard all my symptoms, looked at my MRIs and said that I have a "fatty filum" and thinks that I may have a tethered cord. He is going to go ahead with the Chiari surgery first because my head gives me the worst pain, and then if needed we will do the tethered cord surgery later, he and I both think that it will be needed.....so HAPPY to be listened to.... He is awesome!

in other parts of my life....my daughter is due to have a baby, my FIRST grandchild in less than a month :) YEAHHH a girl.... excited for that day!!

getting prepared for my 3 youngest daughter to graduate from high school....also preparing for my oldest to graduate from college/nursing school.
and my youngest to start high school....(I have 4 daughters :)

so....if we could get our money situation in order...things would be better LOL

3 comments:

  1. great news . heard good things about dr.di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Di is amazing!! I love him! He gave me my life back. And you are right, he is an amazing listener. Congrats on going with the Endoscopic Decompression! You will not regret it. Let us know when your surgery is so that we can send good thoughts your way!

    Take care!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy answers and hope is coming your way! And more importantly that you have found a doctor you trust. That's hard. Congrats on the grandbaby! =)

    ReplyDelete