Saturday, May 1, 2010

getting worse

I have good and bad things to talk about....will talk about the bad ones first...
like to end on good notes.

my legs and bowels symptoms are getting worse. My legs are aching, hurting, can't hold them still for long....can't even lay in one position in bed for long without them going numb. My bowels...well, they aren't cooperating the way they should either contipation or uncontrollable diarrhea EVERYDAY....
can't walk for very long anymore

so....I called Dr. Di's office and let them know and Dr. Di is going to to surgery for Tethered Cord first.....for now the surgery is in August....going to try for an earlier date but he is very busy.

I am praying that this surgery will make me better...I need to have my life back...be able to do the things I was able to do before. So hard to not fall into depression....even with great things happening around me. and of course it is also hard because so many people who are around me (at times) don't understand when I am not in the best of moods....they talk about me being moody or whatever...I try my hardest not to be that way....it is really hard.

Speaking of Great things....my daughter had my first grandbaby 3 days ago....Audrey Ella....she is absolutely adorable! She just melts my heart....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are hurting so much! I hope and pray it gets better really soon! Congrats on the newest edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the grandbaby!! Beautiful name :)

    Lori
    mychiaribooboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete